TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING
All LEAD NAMES ON BOOKINGS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ANGLERS HAVING ALL THE CORRECT CARP FISHING TACKLE AND MUST CARP FISH, THE LAKE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE NEW TO CARP FISHING, OR NOVICE ANGLERS AS OUR FISH ARE TOO BIG.
MINIMUM AGE 14 YEARS OLD.
1. Once you have chosen a suitable date & we have pencilled You in, we will send a deposit invoice.
2. When we have received your deposit, you will be sent a receipt, this is your confirmation your booking has been placed.
3. We will send you your final balance invoice 1 month before the due date (8 weeks before the date of your holiday).
If you place your booking less than 8 weeks prior to your departure date the total cost of your holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. If we do not receive full payment 8 weeks prior to departure we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and any monies paid will be forfeited and a cancellation charge may be levied in accordance with paragraph 5.
5. The price of your holiday is fully guaranteed.
6. In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing or by email from the person sending the booking form, and the following cancellations charges will apply:
PERIOD OF DEPARTURE CANCELLATION CHARGES
More than 8 weeks Deposit only Less than 8 weeks 100% of the total cost
7. All passport. Visa and Health Certificate requirements are your sole responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
8. We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we contracted to provide if we, our employees or agents or any persons affiliated with Barn View Lake your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to our other clients or other persons or property. If because of such behaviour you are prevented from travelling, continuing your holiday our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case, any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund, compensation, any costs or damage which you may incur.
9. Force Majeure: We will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port Closures, War or threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical /Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God or any other event(s) beyond our control.
10. Clients are required to have an appropriate Travel/Holiday Insurance Policy in force for the period of the holiday. Also, you need to obtain a European health insurance card. They are free and you will find details by clicking on this link. You will need this in the unlikely event you or any members of your party are taken ill.
11. Wherever possible, any changes to the booking requested after written confirmation/email of booking is sent out to you will be allowed.
12. The holiday booked may not be re-assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form may travel. Pets are not allowed.
13. Jurisdiction: receipt of the signed booking form & your deposits constitutes acceptance of a contract.
14. In the unlikely event of a complaint: If you believe you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, the grievance must be notified to the Fishery Manager in the first instance. In most cases, the problem would be resolvable if this procedure is followed.
Any further complaints must be addressed to Barn View Lake by
email to: email@example.com
Address (Given on request)
All complaints must be received within 7 days of your return to the UK.