All LEAD NAMES AND INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS ON THE PARTY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ANGLERS HAVING ALL THE CORRECT CARP FISHING TACKLE AND MUST CARP FISH, THE FISH/LAKE ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE NEW TO CARP FISHING, OR NOVICE ANGLERS.
MINIMUM AGE 14 YEARS OLD.
1. After pencilling in your required date, an invoice will be sent to you for the deposit and a booking form. On receipt by us of your completed booking form and deposit your holiday will be reserved for you. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons travelling when we despatch our receipt to the lead name.
2a. A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per person must accompany your completed booking form showing all clients. On receipt of this confirms that he or she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he or she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions and lake rules. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
2b. We, reserve the right to update/change the lake or site rules at any time as we see fit to do so.
3. The remaining balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 8 weeks before your departure date, or as we may otherwise specify.
You will be sent final balance invoice 1 month before the due date.
If you place your booking less than 8 weeks prior to your departure date the total cost of your holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. If we do not receive full payment 8 weeks prior to departure we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and any monies paid will be forfeited and a cancellation charge may be levied in accordance with paragraph 5.
5. The price of your holiday is fully guaranteed.
6. In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing or by email from the person sending the booking form, and the following cancellations charges will apply:
PERIOD OF DEPARTURE CANCELLATION CHARGES
More than 8 weeks Deposit only Less than 8 weeks 100% of the total cost
7. All passport. Visa and Health Certificate requirements are your sole responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
8. We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we contracted to provide if we, our employees or agents or any persons affiliated with Barn View Lake your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to our other clients or other persons or property. If because of such behaviour you are prevented from travelling, continuing your holiday our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case, any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund, compensation, any costs or damage which you may incur.
9. Force Majeure: We will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port Closures, War or threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical /Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God or any other event(s) beyond our control.
10. Clients are required to have an appropriate Travel/Holiday Insurance Policy in force for the period of the holiday. Also, you need to obtain a European health insurance card. They are free and you will find details by clicking on this link. You will need this in the unlikely event you or any members of your party are taken ill.
11. Wherever possible, any changes to the booking requested after written confirmation/email of booking is sent out to you will be allowed.
12. The holiday booked may not be re-assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form may travel. Pets are not allowed.
13. Jurisdiction: receipt of the signed booking form & your deposits constitutes acceptance of a contract.
14. In the unlikely event of a complaint: If you believe you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, the grievance must be notified to the Fishery Manager in the first instance. In most cases, the problem would be resolvable if this procedure is followed.
Any further complaints must be addressed to Barn View Lake by
Address (Given on request)
All complaints must be received within 7 days of your return to the UK.